D’ADDARIO's most popular acoustic bass set, in a coated EXP version for 4 times more string life. Provides a rich, deep and projecting tone. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D’ADDARIO EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D’ADDARIO's world renowned acoustic bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100